Skip to the content
- Suspending disconnections and late fees (Portland General)
- Offering payment options to help make paying bills more manageable (Portland General)
- Waiving all third-party debit/credit card transaction fees for payments up to $600 (Portland General)
- Committing $250,000 in energy assistance to directly help their customers impacted by COVID-19 (Portland General)
- Donating $50,000 to the Oregon Community Foundation’s Small Business Stabilization Fund (Portland General)
- For employees they have reviewed their work schedules to ensure that priority work continues as scheduled to meet energy demands. Employees who can, are working from home to help with social distancing, which can slow the spread of the virus.
- For employees who need to be in the field or onsite, they’re implementing staggered work shifts and enhanced cleaning of sites and vehicles to help keep their work environment as safe as possible (Portland General)