Skip to the content
- Panda Express closed their dining rooms nationwide and limited their offer to drive thru and take away, online ordering and pick-up or delivery on March 16th, 2020 (Panda Express)
- Panda Express expanded existing health benefits to their staff, such as 14 days of pay if an associate is showing symptoms, additional pay for staff who continue to work, and access to coronavirus-specialized crisis care nurses, virtual doctors and mental health specialists from March 30th, 2020 (Bon Appétit / Panda Express).
- Panda Express has created a COVID-19 Community Care Fund to provide personal protective equipment (PPE) to select hospitals through their donation box program. The co-founders and CEO’s Andrew and Peggy Cherng will match the donation to go towards this effort (Panda Express)
- In addition, Panda Cares has donated a total of $2 million worth of surgical and respirator masks as well as gloves to protect patients and healthcare workers (Panda Express)
- Panda Express donated $2 million to Feeding America to help feed children and seniors during COVID-19 outbreak (People).