Skip to the content
- Laid off and/or furloughed workers and “significant” pay reductions for senior management (DailyBeast)
Suspends dividends to investors (Market Watch) EDITED: 8th April 2020 and moved to a positive.
- Gannett have dropped their paywalls on COVID-19 content for their brands (MediaPost) ADDED: 8th April 2020
- Gannett launches ‘Support Local’ to help small businesses (USA Today) ADDED: 8th April 2020
- Gannett journalists in more than 200 communities around the US are putting themselves in harm’s way to inform their communities. Advertisers are pulling their campaigns and people want their news to be free (Gannett) ADDED: 8th April 2020
- Suspending its quarterly dividend, in an effort to preserve liquidity during the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic (Market Watch)